The NEW Web Typography
Web typography has now come of age
As the dust settles from the changes to what you can do with type in Web designs, a new style of Web typography is emerging, one that reflects print origins, but is also experimenting with the unique strengths of online communication.
For more details on modern Web typography, see Jason's article "Why your typography doesn't need to be readable" on CreativeBloq.
What You will learn
- Why typography on the Web matters now more than ever
- How to find your typographic voice
- How to grab your audience's attention
- How to keep your audience's attention
- How to give your audience something to remember